Management ConsultingSolving problems is our playground
Training Design & Development
Evaluation & Measurement
We help teams work better together and organizations achieve their full potential.
Do you have an initiative that is running into trouble? Intangibles are the heart of what makes change difficult and sometimes impossible. Usually, the real hurdles are directly associated with people and their perceptions. Before just creating training modules, it is critical to understand WHY the failure is happening, so the mitigation strategies will work.
- Personal dynamics and cultural clashes
- Competing priorities causing friction, distrust, and dissension
- Perceptions of power and control
- Politics and turf conflicts
- Unplanned consequences and obstacles
- Fear of change and sense of inadequacy
We are experts at unpacking why change initiatives, new programs, or technology integrations are failing. Often, while there is executive agreement, not all the stakeholder groups are bought in. We figure out the underlying issues and create people-centric solutions.
We focus on the support mechanisms for success: governance, workforce education, communications, and evaluation and measurement.
Measurement & Evaluation
We Support Change Initiatives
We excel at uncovering the root causes and clarifying the challenge. Our solutions focus on people and behaviors that will make or break a change initiative. This includes understanding resistance and unspoken obstacles. To accomplish this, we support you in the following ways:
- Governance: Establishing a system of rules and practices for how the company operates and how it aligns the interests of all stakeholder groups. Assessing and developing risk mitigation strategies.
- Workforce Education: Developing a comprehensive reskilling and upskilling training program that brings everyone forward.
- Communications: Planning the internal and external communications strategy to shephard a change initiative with high transparency and integrity.
- Evaluation: Creating a measurement framework and design to evaluate progress and expose gaps.
WHY CHOOSE US
15 Years of Consulting Experience
We focus on advancing people and talent, enhancing organizational capabilities, and accelerating business performance.
We’ve worked with clients in the United States, the U.K., Europe, India, Australia, the Middle East, and Africa.
Doctorate in Behavior and Organization Change Management
You’ll Work with Our Senior Team
Unlike other companies, you get the senior team when you call FOLEYWORKS. This means faster results working on the right problem. Founder Shawn Foley brings unmatched expertise in diagnosing and then developing strategic solutions. The extended team helps execute under his leadership, depending on the size of your engagement.
- Master strategic problem solver and facilitator
- Extensive global and industry experience to apply to your challenge
- Deep expertise in workforce training – bringing the right modality to each situation
Founder, Shawn Foley
Get a Free Consultation
Centralization for Scaling Services
A major healthcare education provider was struggling to scale its services to meet the growing demand. Organizationally, work was divided into five critical business units, each handling its own clients. Together, they were responsible for 25% of the business and over 100+ clients. Independently, they were unable to keep up with the solutions and services they had sold and were responsible to deliver.
After analyzing the work flows, we worked with executives and organization leaders to unite the smaller business units into one central team. They focused on 1) solution and service delivery, 2) growing revenues, and 3) increasing operational efficiency.
This was across several areas of eLearning development and continuing education. This new model leveraged the talents of the five original business leaders to develop business cases, create financial plans, enhance existing solutions, enter new markets, and generally support each other to achieve key success factors for the organization’s clients.
The team was able to scale work efforts for +100 clients and Higher Education institutions as well as +20 international organizations in the U.S., U.K., U.A.E. Qatar, and Australia.
- Achieved 57% growth in operating earnings due to annual cost avoidance and improved expense planning while maintaining annual revenues
- Supported the delivery of programs +10,000 Continuing Education credits to healthcare professionals
- Pioneered the first Virtual Hospital to educate nursing students using a real Clinical Information System (CIS) with Metropolitan Community College (MCC)
- Negotiated several strategic alliances with business partners to create a ‘first of its kind’ point-to-consumer transaction model extending services and solutions to new markets and expanding the distribution model.
More Case studIES
We bring expertise in a variety of modern tools and methods, so that you’ll have successful and efficient outcomes. We use these to solve problems, establish processes, and create education programs that work.
Project Planning & Management
Training & Evaluation
“We were fortunate to engage Shawn Foley to head up a large project. The project, to design and develop a program for review and approval of continuing education required by regulators, was complex with several moving parts that still needed definition.
Shawn quickly developed a project plan in measurable chunks and established a good working relationship with the client staff and committee. He developed the various rules, policies, processes, forms, evaluation rubrics and ultimately a user guide for CE course providers the were reviewed and refined by the client group during scheduled meetings.
The entire project was completed in a matter of weeks, on the aggressive timeline and within budget. He then assisted in informed handoff to the implementation team. We are engaging Shawn for another project. He’s a master at what he does.”